With the constant changing of fashion, the types of wigs are updated as well. To meet the demand of different people, new kinds of wigs come into sight in the market. To better serve the customers, we never stop perfecting and updating our products and produce more new wigs to keep up with the new trend. Today we will introduce a new wig: T part wigs. Meanwhile, we will explain the similarities and differences between the T part wigs and lace frontal wigs to give you a comprehensive understanding of them. More importantly, you can make a better choice of wigs.
What is a T Part Wig?
T part wig is also called middle part lace wig or part lace wig. This is beneficial for the popular middle part hairstyle in very short period of time. The middle part means the lace wig is parted in the middle portion of the wig and at the time of application, its lace part will look like a shape T. hence called T part lace wig. These are having the baby hairs around which will look very natural. The main feature, it is having purely imported lace. Just because it is very easy to part hair down the middle, it looks more natural.
The Pros and Cons of T part wig:
These are just 4 of the benefits of choosing a T part wig for your hair wardrobe.
Cheap: The T part wig is one of the most affordable wig types. It is much cheaper than a lace frontal wig, but without diluting the natural-looking effect.
Natural results: When you look at the wig cap from the inside, you’ll notice something which we absolutely love. The T part wig has a full front hairline area. So, this leads to a similar natural result that you would get with a more expensive lace frontal wig.
Convenient styling: The wig comes ready to use. There’s no need for you to sew the bundle or buy or use any other wig parts to be able to wear a T part wig. It’s wearable right out the box, so you don’t need to know a lot about wig styling to wear the T part.
Good quality: Not because it’s cheap doesn’t mean that the wig isn’t good quality. If you get your T part wig from the right store, you can best believe it’s going to look gorgeous and last a long time.
The main con with this wig is also part of why it’s so affordable. Because of the structure of the wig cap – the T part and lace only at the T section – the part line is fixed. So, you can’t change up where it’s parted.
But despite that, you can still style this wig in a variety of ways, including curling, crimping, straightening, and dyeing.
What is Lace Front Wig?
A Lace front wig has a transparent (trim) network connected to the wig. The plan of these wigs utilizes a little sheer trim board around the front hairline. These wigs give you an imperceptible completion. The completed outcome gives the hallucination of the hair developing from your scalp. The hairline is undetectable and reproduces sensible child hair around the front. This gives you the opportunity to switch around your styles, which adds to the regular looking nature of this wig type. The general insight of wearing a trim front wig is substantially more lightweight and agreeable than wearing a standard wig.
The Pros and Cons of Lace Front wig:
This wig type gives you the most trademark result. This gives you a vague finishing, commonsense hairline, only for an unbelievably moderate expense. The Lace Front wig is less complex and quicker to take on and off.
An advantage to wearing a lace front wig is the fantasy of a trademark hairline. It is essentially hard to tell that the hair is a wig. This standard result is a conviction ally for any wearer and moreover this works for those that may be experiencing going uncovered. Ribbon front wigs are ensured to wear and can even help with turning out to be out your basic hair under if this is what you need. The colossal decision of different tones open infers that rather than using fierce engineered mixtures and hair tone on your hair, you can change up your style basically by applying a Lace Front Wig.
T Part Wigs VS Lace Front Wigs:
13x4 lace frontal wigs and T pat wigs all have a natural hairline from ear to ear, they all look so natural. But there are some differences between them, which can help you to decide which one you will select.
(1) About the lace depth: For T part wigs human hair, the lace depth is 5 inches, and for lace front wigs, the lace depth is 4 inches.
(2) About the width of the lace on the head part: The T part wigs can but made into the middle part due to the lace’s width only 1 inch, but the lace front wigs can be free parting due to there is enough lace area to do that.
(3) About price: Because they are handmade, premium quality, so the making process makes these wigs more expensive than machine-made wigs. However, the lace frontal wig costs more due to larger handmade lace than T part wig, so the T part wigs are cheaper than the lace frontal wig.
.Which One You Will Select?
(1) From parting space: If you don’t mind the wigs only can be middle part and the parting space will be small, you can choose T part wigs, but if you want the wigs to have enough parting space and can be free parting, you need to buy lace frontal wigs.
(2) From the price: As mentioned earlier, due to the lace area, the T part wigs will be cheaper than the lace frontal wigs, hd lace wigs and transparent lace wigs. So if you want a cheap lace wig, you can order the T part wigs. Of course, if you have enough budget, you can choose the lace frontal wig online. But no matter which one you choose, Lollyhair will provide human hair lace wigs with good quality to you