If you want to have a natural look, lace front closure wigs can serve you best. Many wig users have shown much interest in both 13x4 lace front and 4x4 lace closure wigs. Those who understand their similarities and differences may have no challenge in picking either of the wigs, but some still need to understand them better.
Of course, these wigs vary in size, cost, and versatility. Someone who isn’t conversant with the differences will have a challenge in picking the best. We don’t mean that either is inferior; you will have to pick the one that favors you.
In this article, we have deeply analyzed the two wigs to make it easier for you to pick “your best.”
What is 13x4 Lace front wig?
Though it may sound technical, it isn’t. The units in the name of this wig represent the standard size of this wig. All 13x4 lace front wigs are four inches wide and thirteen inches long.
The 13x4 lace frontal Is Comparable to a Wig Covering the Entire Hairline, Which Allows You to Part Your Hair as You Like, Making It The Most Versatile Choice. It Is Extremely Flexible, Allowing You To Try Different Hairstyles Including Holding The Hair Back. With A 13x4 Lace Frontal, You Can Effortlessly Brush Your Hair Back Into A Ponytail. Just as In The Case Of a Closure Hairpiece, You Need At Least 3 bundles with frontal To Complete Your Look.
What is a 4x4 Lace Closure wig?
A 4x4 lace closure wig is the lace size of a lace closure that covers 4 inches across your forehead and gives you 4 inches deep parting space. It is placed at the middle front top of your head. This Component Of Hair Were Stitched On The Lace Hand By Hand. A 4x4 lace closure Is Placed On Top Of The Hair In The Horseshoe Part, The 4x4 Human Hair Closure Sews With The Human Hair Bundles Can Bring A Natural And Beautiful Hairline To People.
Similarities between 13x4 lace front wig and 4x4 lace closure:
They both are typically sewn with human hair extensions to create a wig and sewn onto braids, helping the hair weaving be natural looking.
Both closures and frontals can be sewn in or constructed into a wig.
3. Both lace frontal and closure are made of top quality Swiss lace.
4. Both of them are used to close off an install.
5. They can be placed either in frontal or behind the hairline.
6. They are all made from human virgin hair.
Differences between 13x4 lace front wig and 4x4 lace closure wig:
- Size is the main difference between these two wigs. The 4x4 lace closures are smaller in size than the 13x4 lace frontal ones. Though they are equal in width, the 13x4 front lace wigs are 9 inches longer than the lace closures. Being useful in closing off other hair installations, their small size is enough. 4x4 closures are used to cover the top of the front of a hair installation.
If you intend to have a wig that covers your entire hairline, the thirteen-by-four-inch frontal lace wig will serve you best. On the other hand, the 4x4 closures are ideal for covering smaller parts left by other hairpiece installations
- As we know that Women love versatility in hair pieces to achieve different appearances or styles in the same hairpiece. Since the 4x4 closures only cover a small portion of the front, it’s challenging to push your hair backward when you wear it. However, they are available in different styles to allow for different part designs. You can purchase a free part, three-part, or a middle part 4x4 closure.
The 13x4 frontal lace wigs go from ear to ear, making it more flexible since you can part your hair anywhere. If you love changing your hairstyle regularly, the 13x4 lace frontal wig is your perfect choice.
- Last but not the least the main difference between these two wigs is their price.
Both the 4x4 closures and the 13x4 front lace wigs are high-quality. The 13x4 front lace wigs are more versatile and therefore more expensive. Contrary, the 4x4 closures that are less versatile and smaller cost less. If you want a more affordable wig, consider the 4x4 lace closures.
4x4 Lace Closure Vs. 13x4 Lace Frontal, Which Is Better?
The truth is that both options are great, both give the illusion that hair is growing from the scalp. You can choose them according to what you need. A 13x4 lace frontal will always give you more options for styling. If you enjoy often changing up your look, a 13x4 lace frontal is your best option for overall style versatility. A 4x4 lace closure will save you on costs and help maintain the same style. If you don't care much to change your hairstyle, then a 4x4 closure is best for you.